Foundation Inspection and Repair
This blogpost is about a Foundation Inspection and Repair of sinking foundation
Not all foundation problems are easily noticeable. Some signs to be aware of that should prompt you to get a professional foundation inspection are:
- Cracked or bulging walls or cracked stairs – When you check your exterior and interior walls for cracks, hairline cracks are somewhat common. If you happen to notice larger cracks, that is a good sign there has been foundation movement.
- Floor Damage – When you check your floors, you’ll want to look for cracks that are uneven on each side. If you see this, a foundation inspection should be performed.
- Uneven doors or doors that no longer shut: When a foundation settles, cracks or shifts, you may have difficulty opening or closing doors because they no longer sit level or shut. This can be a sign that there is movement in your home’s frame.
- Stuck windows or window wells: When a foundation settles, cracks or shifts, windows may no longer shut.
Foundation Repairs in Your Area
If another home in your neighborhood has gone through a foundation repair, it is highly recommended you have your foundation inspected by a professional engineer to ensure your home does not have a similar problem.
It is important to get a licensed engineer to conduct a foundation inspection if you notice any of the following in your home:
Sloping or Sagging Problems
- Floors – If you notice your floors are sloped, sagging or heaving.
- Exterior Brick – If you see sagging or uneven sections anywhere around your home’s exterior.
- Erosion or pooling around your foundation.
- Issues growing your lawn.
- Soil washing away during a rainstorm.
Rest easy on a solid foundation. Let us restore your peace of mind and stabilize your structure now.
We have teams with specialized training to come to your home and provide a peace of mind foundation repair.
Call 604-349-4751 the concrete and foundation specialists at Pell-Builder for your FREE ESTIMATE !
CLICK ON THE LINK TO FIND OUT :
What you need to know when Hiring a Qualified Foundation Contractor !
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SEE :
FOUNDATION REPAIR CASE